I am pretty tired of my ears hurting all the time. Since I got my new aids with the right mold, I thought the pain (from the wrong type of mold) would be gone, but it's not. I can't figure out if it's the hearing aid causing the irritation, or possibly a scratch or injury inside my ear that the hearing aid mold is aggravating. It doesn't hurt while the mold is not in, but as soon as I put it back in, it feels like it's gotten irritated again. But my ear itself looks fine.
I'm going to try taking the right aid out this weekend and seeing if 2 days will do anything - allowing a scratch to heal, or something like that. If not I'll be heading back to my audiologist. At least he's got good magazines and has Planet Earth playing in the waiting room!