1. Go to Google Videos here.
2. Click on Advanced Video Search (direct link).
3. Enter your search into the text field and make sure Subtitles - Search only closed captioned videos is checked (click to enlarge):
4. Click Search Videos.
5. All of your search results will have closed captions enabled.
6. To remove the closed captioned criteria from your search, click on the "X" that appears at the top of your search results on the next page:
It's that simple!
You can do the same thing with specifically YouTube videos:
1. Go to YouTube.com.
2. Type your search criteria in the top bar and click Search.
3. Click on Filter & Explore under the "Search results for..." text:
4. From here you can click on CC (closed caption):
An even easier way is to type in your search but add ,cc to the end of your search. For example:
This automatically adds the filter. (I am going to be using this all the time!)lizard ,ccdeaf ,ccasl ,cc
I hope this helps!